Sunday, December 22, 2013

Essay

   When I first time be in touch with RUS 104 project ,i scared and i feel i want to apply for other school.This is because  I have no idea on how to drawing and i no interest in drawing.But i tell myself ,i never easy give up and i try to draw myself in the sketch book.Finally,i draw out myself in project 1a .Although that is not nice,but i satisfy what i draw because i already try my best and that is full of my effort. I am happy because my project 2a and 2b also have been selected in exhibition and it give me to be sure and continue improve myself  In the studio,i have learn many thing on the technique how to draw.Besides that,i notice that when the project is doing by grouping ,that is not easy because need to manage well in time to make sure all the member can attend.Moreover ,the attitude for each other is different so we need to communicate well to make the work easy.This give me sense that we need to tolerance when work at outside.    From this studio,i know many friend and they play a important role because they can teach me when i have problem and make me never lost the way.This friendship i hope that it never last and can be forever. HBP have the name that call "Hantu Balik Pagi ",that is really and always lack of sleep.Sometimes I cry and wonder how  the studio life make me crazy and feel want to run out from studio.But once the first sem is gone to finish,i miss the studio life again.Haha,finally i get the answer because studio give us learn many thing on creativity , sustainable , friendship and the real life .Once finish one project,we will feel satisfy because that project is full of memory when process the project from nothing to something.     On the Langkawi trip, Construction Management that is my major never give cooperation and make our studiomaster disappointed.So,we practice and give full of cooperation in project 8 to get back the lecturer' identity and finally ,our drama and dance have get the award and studiomaster happy with the work and thumb up.We know that unite will make the thing perfect.     I appreciate what have been learn in studio RUS 104 and will apply it when i going outside get the job.Let say goodbye to RUS104 and welcome the RUS 105 in my next sem.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment