Monday, December 23, 2013

Acknowledgement

 I would like to express the deepest appreciation and thanks to all the studiomaster that different major who has shown the attitude and the substance of a genius. Without their supervision and constant help,i think i will give up in the early stage.They give me many of idea on how to produce the project that have quality and make me improve in my drawing technique .
 Secondly,i wound like to thanks my friend that give me fully support when i feel want to give up and give the fully cooperation when grouping done the project.I hope that our friendship never last although the student will be separated in two group that is design student and non-design student.
  Lastly,i would like to thanks to my family member on take care of me and make call with me although they are busy on their work.Their  little greeting is enough to melt my heart and give me strong to face any problem when doing the project .They will always give me support and give me the comfort situation to let me relax.Without them,i never continue my education until now and lead me to the right way.I love you all.
   

1 comment: