Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sketching part



This architectural lettering is learn on the first lecture.That time,i feel that this kind of letter is tough for me to write well.But after practice,I have been improved my technique of writing.
In project 1a,the project require us to draw myself.This is my first time drawing,even it look ugly,but it meaningful to me on my effort.


This is the way i create my logo. First,the Ching represent the last of my name. Second,I add the wave to show that my name have been occured on the ocean.Third, I use letter"i" represent the sun.Finally,i use letter"c" to draw the tree.My logo show that I come from Penang and study at Penang .



I sketch this when receive the project 4 .This is the axonometric drawing.



This is the one point perspective drawing.




At Dataran Lang,i feel that eagle is the most interesti
ng for me to sketch.Although my drawing is not good,but i satisfy the drawing i proceed.

When i at the Beras Basah Island,i sketch the coconut tree.


 This have been sketch on study week.I tell myself never give up when met the problem and challenge until the end to get the champion.



I use drawing pen to sketch this house.It is simple,but i satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment